Thursday, February 10, 2011

July 2010: Diary Berlin 2010

25 July 2010 at 1.30 am, Pegasus airlines.
I’m writing in the sky. I can see a city under me. And it’s so beautiful. I’m alone here without anyone that I know. This airplane is full of Turkish who wants to go to Berlin. I feel so empty in the night flight. I felt it when I would go to Sweden with the night flight. Yeah, I AM A SINGLE TRAVELLER.


26 July 2010 at 2.00 pm, postdamer platz, Berlin, Germany.

Now, I’m sitting in the grass in somewhere of Berlin that called Postdamer Platz. I don’t know what kind of the area. It’s maybe a city centre heheh I saw some cool buildings here, modern one. I’m sitting alone, no one next to me. I miss my family and my friends, but I really want to enjoy this city. I don’t know when I will back again. Yesterday, my friend, Ichsan picked up me from the airport with his friend (Klemmer, hehe maybe im wrong). I stayed in İchsan’s place. It was really nice and cool. Saw him living like that made me really want to study abroad. He was so nice and kind. We cooked together in his kitchen (Indonesian food) and it was the best food I’ve ever eaten during my trip. I SWEAR! And the best thing that I got the free food hahaha..
Last night, I slept in June’s place. It was really cool also. I slept deeply. I was so tired. Now, June is studying deutch language that’s why I’m alone now. Hehehe.. I will try enjoying my day 

28 July 2010 at 7.00 pm, postdamer platz.

I am sitting here alone- AGAIN! This is my favorite spot to write my diary. I woke up so late today. I decided to discover Berlin by myself without making plan and without knowing destinations. I just follow the map and my mind which place that I want to go. It was so fun because I was in somewhere that I don’t know anything (You know, I’m going to Berlin without any plans so I know NOTHİNG about this country). I ate everything that I found in front of me and now I’m so full. But, this journey was so exciting. I’ve got a lot of memories and I learned much thing during this journey. I become more confidence to talk to stranger. Yeah it was so great. I know what ı want. I know what I should do and I know how to enjoy my time. GREAT!

29 July 2010, at 9.00 pm, Konzerthauz, Berlin.
I’m sitting in the most romantic place without my boyfriend. Listening people playing violin and piano was so amazing. İt is so ROMATIC. You know, sometimes European city can be so romantic hehehe. And this is the most romantic moment that I’ve ever felt during my journey. Yeah, unfortunately I am here without my boyfriend. I’m sitting here with Ichsan, Atta, Pram and Dira. But still it is a beautiful moment. This is the most romantic place in Berlin hehehe.

30 July 2010, at 11 am, Standaler stase, Berlin.

Last night, I came to this street by myself. İchsan took me until S bahn to Zoo and after that I came to ando’s place by myself. It was so adventure for me because I was a stranger here and didn’t know anything. Yeaaah, İ proud with myself cause I could go back safely to ando’s place even it was already mid night around 1 am. A lot of people got drunk in the train, but I tried to be confidence. Yeaaayy, I am a super girl hehehe. I’m not afraid with anything; it’s so cool, isn’t it?

31 July 2010, at 6.36 pm, Berlin Houtbanhof (main station in Berlin)

I am so tired now. İ really need to sleep. I just slept for 4 hours. Me and June had party last night until 8 am. Yeahh we party so hard. It was a great party. We went to Bar 25, it was a cool bar. There are 4 djs. It was outdoor bar. At the time I really want to kiss a germanian loll ... I am so angry. My boyfriend didn’t visit me in Germany even it was so close with Sweden. He had a lot of boring reasons. I tried my best to make us closer but he didn’t respect my efforts. I am so angry. Actually, I didn’t want to cheat from him even he cheated on me with the Balinese girl. I just want to forget all the problems. He was suck but I also suck coz still wanting him. Yeah I’m so stupid and still enjoy my suck love life. Sometimes I hate him but still I miss him so much. Yeaahh.. It’s not good at all. I still keep him even he cheated on me and lied to me.
Well, back to Berlin and Bar 25. İ found a handsome germanian man and I looked him almost 4 hours. He was with his girlfriend and other girlfriend hahhaa. Yeahh seems confusing. He was so attractive for me. İ tried to flirt on him even he was with his GF. When he looked back on me, I was so nervous hahah and tried to be innocent lol. He was so drunk. He came to me and talked in front of my face, only 5 cm, and said “hi”. He really really drunk, maybe it will be okay if I kissed him at the time. But I should think twice to do that. First, his GF is behind us. Second, he was drunk, he would not remember our kissed, İ would leave Berlin tomorrow so no chance to meet again without his GF, and the last thing that I still have BF even he cheat on me. We just dance together until his GF asked him to go away from me. Yeaah it was okay. Then I danced with a drunk French man. I thought he was a gay coz we dance so had fun without touching. Honestly ı didn’t like dance with a Stanger straight man because ı don’t like Man touch me. But, I was wrong. He is not gay. He tried to kiss me many times. But still we have fun. I like asked him to dance in the table hehehe and he was crazy because he was so drunk. Maybe ı was the only person who weren’t drunk at that place. Yeah I didn’t drink alcohol in my entire journey. NO ALCOHOL, NO SEX, NO DRUGS! Save journey...
Btw, right now I’m waiting for my train to go to Vienna. Hmm it was so great. Nice station. Actually I am so nervous coz I am afraid ı will miss my train hhehe. I don’t know anything about how to go from Berlin to Vienna. And also I don’t know how to go to guest house from the Vienna station. It will be so adventure and challenging hhehehe...Yeahh and I’m alone. İ will decide everything by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment