Thursday, February 10, 2011

July 2010: World Cup 2010 in Turkey

12 July 2010, in the cafe near from Yeditepe University, Istanbul, Turkey.

I watched Final World Cup in the cafe with my AIESEC family. Yeah Dutch VS Spain. I hope Dutch would be a winner. I promised to my Dutch daddy, if Dutch would be a winner I would come to Dutch at 24 July 2010 and visit him so we can celebrate together. Alejandro and Magda want Spain to be the winner. Me and Boan want Dutch to be the winner. Such a silly thing, we want Dutch to be a winner even they invanded my country for 250 years hahahaha. We forgot our history lol . ..

While the game was playing, me and vency played bagama (a Turkish game) but I was a looser here. Never win. I played with adi, I also a loooseeerr lol. I just win this game when I played with Ali in the first time in pamukkale but I think he made me became the winner  . Before we thought Dutch would be win, but in the end of the games, Spain made a goal. Damn, Spain won. Me and boan was sad and we cried for Dutch. I am sorry daddy; I would not come to you.. I choose Germany to be my next destination coz it would be cheaper to go to Germany and u were so busy 

No comments:

Post a Comment