Thursday, February 10, 2011

July 2010: Diary Kusadasi

7 July 2010 at 1.00 am, Otel panorama, kusadasi, Turkey

Dear Kusadasi..
Dear otel Panorama..
I will miss you and İ dont know when i will back again. Thanks for the great moments that u gave to me. I will remember when the turkish asked “where are u from” and vivi said China. And the funny thing they said “Koniciwa” hahaha come on it’s japanese not chinese. İt was so funny. I will remember that.


Otel Panorama at 8 am.

I paid 5 tl for my breakfast in otel panorama but i prefer the breakfast in atilla’s gateaway, selçuk. However, i love stay in this hostel coz the owner’s so friendly and helpful. I slept in the same room wıth vivi and randy. Fer, Andrea, and alejandro in other room. Randy was so funny and girly. He really wanna have a baby hahaha i wish he will get it soon  I LOVE this trip so much. Oohh, i dont know when i will have such this trip with them again. I WILL MISS THIS MOMENTS. They are so great. I miss you sisters and brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment