Thursday, February 10, 2011

July 2010: Diary Pamukkale 2010

8 July 2010, at 5.00 pm

Oh dear pamukkale, u are so beautiful.
If I see my picture, I feel like I was in a snow mountain but u are so HOT hehehe. İ love spending my time in pamukkale even u are a small town. The hotel is also nice, I love spending my time with vivi and randy and Ali while we were playing a ball in the swimming pool. Vivi come on, u are so afraid with water. HOW OLD ARE YOU? Vivi, I will remember our time when we were have sauna. Did u think it was so hottt? yeahh sauna always hot Hehehehe.. I love see pamukkale on the night with Ali, it would be so romantic if I come with my boyfriend. Even Ali was a man, he wasn’t my boyfriend hehehehe. İ can have a good romance with Ali but I don’t want to cheat from my boyfriend  Having journey with vivi, randy, fer, Andrea, and alejandro was so great for me. They are ROCK! I LOVE YOU all 


Me in Pamukale




Ali and Me










Me and AIESEC participants



No comments:

Post a Comment